INSURANCE FOR THE BICYCLE INDUSTRY – Business Basics to Finessing the Bottom Line
At what point do I need an insurance policy?
· Inc, LLC, Sole Proprietor – what’s best?
· Mergers and Acquisitions – Should I/Shouldn’t I? Whose insurance policy should continue?
· Pitfalls and advantages of using my home vs renting a shop
· What should I look for in a lease?
· Warehouse out of state – who insures my inventory?
· Working with Quality, Seattle, J&B, etc.
· OEM, Co-Branding, Distributors
· Liability Insurance, Fire, Ocean Cargo, Trucks, Employees, Product Recall
· Buying/Selling Overseas
· What lowers my insurance costs?
And much more….
Learn simple key ideas to include when STARTING YOUR BUSINESS to PREVENT PROBLEMS in the future and REDUCE INSURANCE COSTS. Maximize the STRENGTH OF YOUR COMPANY’S SIZE, strategizing insurance coverages for the most competitive premiums.
Lora began her insurance career as a teenager in the mailroom of a national insurance company, and established her own brokerage in 1984. This enabled her to specialize in the industries for which she has a passion. She works closely with each client to meet their individual needs.. Yeti Cycles was her first client in the bicycle industry, who quickly recommended her to his many business associates. Lora is now a well-known insurance authority for this huge industry throughout the US, and an invited guest speaker at their gatherings and conventions. Her company accesses over 200 underwriters and is able to secure the best rates for the insurance each client deserves. Lora’s expertise is surpasses only by an excellent staff of insurance professionals, which continues to grow to support their continued success.